- Domain Knowledge – How important for project managers?
- Do you think PMP certification will help you land a job in the Middle East or Europe?
- Schedule Frustration – In a situation with contractors, how do you deal with late deliveries?
- Jack of All Trades: Getting into PM – How can you make the transition and what are the best ways to land a job?
- Targeting Organizations and Networking: Why would you do this?
- How to recover from failing the PMP exam – How can you bounce back from a failing exam and still succeed?
Every week I see light bulbs go off. A person gets an answer to a question that changes how they think about their career and how they manage projects. Here’s an example. How do I join? As of today, we have more than 1,300 members. Many of them are senior-level professionals who have a lot to offer you in the way of wisdom and perspective. How can you tap into this wealth of knowledge? It’s easy. It’s free. Join us now.